A little list of some request

Hello,
i’m working for some clients who ask for some new feature/improvement on GlideApp.
Here is the list :slight_smile:

1. Is it possible to add a file which could be downloaded with a simple click.
    To use it as an archive download button.

2. Is it possible to add a “subscribe to newsletter” button, or maybe to add a newsletter fonction with GlideApp.

3. On the Buy button, is it possible to add a category or a button to charge the sending fees to the buyers.

4. Is it possible to add a a kind of Cart for people who want to order multiple items.

Thanks for everything.
Glide is Amazing.

Regards,

Stanislas Verjus
comovert.fr

1 Like

I second this, i would like there to be a switch or checkbox that users would have to tick to sign in and use our apps, and would say that they agree to signup to our newsletter.

@Stanislas_Verjus

1. You can use the file picker to upload a file. Then I would create a button and change the action to “Open as Link” to open that file. How it opens will depend on the device. It will either download the file or open the appropriate app I assume.

2. I’m sure you could use checkbox for form button to create a subscribe function. Then using something like integromat, zapier, scripting or google sheet addons, you might be able to finda newsletter function. All depends on how you intend to send out a newsletter.

3. Take a look at the attached thread. It includes link that explain how to capture the sending fees from the buyers. Pay attention to the difference between markup and margin. I think in your case, you would want to use the Margin calculation. Using the margin calculation it figures out what amount to charge so you will ultimately receive the final amount you want after fees.

4. I’m guessing that’s not an option yet.

@Angelica_Jaramillo Take a look at the onboarding example in https://concepts.glideapp.io/ . It might give you an idea on how to handle what you want. I need to update it eventually to use the new component visibility conditions as I’m handling on the sheet currently, but the concept is similar.

1 Like

Topic closed, newer active topics appears to be aligned with this topic.