🎉 +4,000 students | Udemy Glide Course

We are +4 thousand Students!! :tada:

The year started already with giving me this amazing news!

More than 2 years ago I started to venture out creating applications even though I didn’t even have any programming knowledge, and I’m grateful for having known Glide and having had this opportunity to grow within this platform.

The opportunity was so great that, with a view to the market, I saw what I didn’t have and I resigned from my old company to dedicate myself entirely to it and be able to help other companies have more productivity and management with the software that started as a hobby.

After a short time of learning, they started asking me to teach. And here I go on another adventure. This adventure started on Youtube, but soon extended for Udemy into what we now reach +4,000 students: An introductory course on the tool that I also use today to create applications and software for companies around the world

We reached not only +4,000 students, but an amazing 4.6★ rating and testimonials that encourage me more and more to continue! :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much to everyone who is a part of this and for you who are not, access the course now :point_down:t3:

:mortar_board: When I launched the course: Topic

29 Likes

Fantastic, well done :+1: :clap:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, man. You deserve all the success you get, and more :+1:

2 Likes

This is wonderful news! Well done! I wish you even more success!

You saw the gap in the market and took advantage of it but not only the gap but also saw the market in that Gap!

Offering these lessons in Spanish which is a huge community but underserved.

Great business mind! :blush::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

excellent news, congrats

2 Likes

Congrats! I always told myself that if I were to give up my day job, I’d create some Udemy/Skillshare courses. AWESOME that you made it happen and so successfully.

3 Likes

@Robert_Petitto You would be fantastic at it.

4 Likes

:fire: I wouldn’t expect anything less, you are amazing at this, congrats!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much you all :hearts: :sparkles:

2 Likes

I agree with @Rosewebstudio and I’m sure you would be much more successful than me at this!

1 Like

Not in Portuguese I wouldn’t :wink:

1 Like

In english :wink:

You are a great teacher. You would definitely be successfull :muscle:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Lucas_Pires

1 Like

Excellent, my friend!

1 Like

Congrats! @Lucas_Pires

1 Like

Thank you so much guys :relaxed:

Congratulations @Lucas_Pires
both for the courses and for the community you have created!
a great achievement
Cheers!

1 Like

Indeed, I’m thankful for both of them! Thank you Darío!

You are the best, and an original Glide seed! You always have something new to teach me, Keep it up. :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

1 Like