When 2 users fill the form simultaneously, they can see what the other users are typing

I have successfully built a digital form app and have some security trouble that I can’t resolve.

When 2 users fill the form simultaneously, they can see what the other users are typing.

Can you help me to find the solution?

Are you using a Custom Form?
If yes, then you need to be sure to use User Specific columns.

1 Like

I’m using a custom form but the problem with “user-specific” is that my form is open to the public and the user is filling his/her email at the end of the form, and I can’t do a “user-specific” on that

Yes you can. Just make sure the values they provide are written to non-user specific columns when the form is submitted and the new row is added.

I’ve tried it but it’s not working. I need some guidance there. would you be able to take a look on it?

I could, but not for a few hours.

In the meantime, if you could add a few screen shots that show how you have it setup then I (or somebody else) might be able to guide you.

attached, I don’t know if you will understand something from these screenshots but let me know

Can you show me the table that your custom form is attached to?
Also, I assume that you have a submit button at the end of the form that uses an Add Row action?
Which table does that add a row to?

I there any way we can make a short zoom/teams call and I will show you? I think it will save both of us plenty of time

Send me a private message with a zoom link.

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/82667974292?pwd=MnpGN1pLY3hTQWR2dnVoRzJiUG13dz09