We’re looking for an Education Manager!

I’m excited to share that we’re looking to hire our first full-time Education Manager!

If you’re interested in education, video and Glide then this could be for you. If you know of anyone who would suit this role - please let them know.

https://www.glideapps.com/jobs/education-video

17 Likes

But you’ll do the voice over right jack? You are, after all, glides face and voice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, yes. Still going to do videos. Need a hand with all the other stuff I do - Experts, Copywriting, Template Design, Editing etc.

4 Likes

I do know a fantastic copywriter, should I send you her details? And experts…I’m up for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great - please do. If you think she’d be interested in working on Glide full time.

By all means - apply for the role!

1 Like

@JackVaughan
I know the best education manager Glide will ever find: look no further than the very only Jack Vaughan himself!

(Mark and the others do magic, maybe they can find a way to clone you? :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

This is both incredibly lovely and totally unhelpful at the same time, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks @nathanaelb :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Call me when you need Spanish speaker :smiley:

1 Like

I assume you got the job (looking at your title) congratulations :partying_face:

3 Likes

Pablo is technically still on trial so he’s having to laugh at all of my bad jokes until he signs a contract… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Ohh, sounds painful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: he had better sign that contract soon… Wishing you both great success in your ventures together.

1 Like

I’m gonna add a note to my community status (contract-signed) so Jack takes me seriously :rofl:, and then I need your help, just send messages to Jack every now and then telling him that you are impressed with my job so we put the pressure on him :grinning::grinning:

8 Likes

Don’t pressure ‘The Boss’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes