Using a referral link in the app for ticket purchase

Hi there,

I recently joined Glide and made a prototype for a festival app. I am looking to add a sort of referral link in the app, so when users use my app to purchase a ticket, the festival sees that that particular customer comes from our app. Do you guys know more about this?

Hola

Try with PayHere https://payhere.co/

1 Like

How would people from the festival use the app? If people purchase tickets from your app, either using the buy button or a third party solution like PayHere, there should be records in your data and you can just show them to the festival people?

2 Likes

Does this also work when we redirect the customer to the website of the festival? for example is customer visit their website via our app, the festival gets a link like for example awakings.com/tickets/“our app”.
I looked for payhere, this seems like a real payment feature right?

For your link question, it’s more on how your customer sets up their website (they should have a structure to support something like awakings.com/tickets/glideapp and collects the information if the user decides to pay after visiting that link).

On your part, you just need to plug that link into the app in a button and let users open that link.

For PayHere, it’s more an in-app payment solution with webview.