Updating multiple row I decided to

Reading the post updating multiple row I decided to create a new topic because most of topics have a “father” and “sons” and “sons” can updated based on sth in the “father”. In my case I need to update “sons” of more then one “father”.

In my case it a little but different.
For instance, I have:
Total Donation Record USD 100

• 1 of 2 quota USD 50
  • 2 of 2 quota USD 50
    Total Donation Record USD 200
  • 1 of 4 quota USD 50
  • 2 of 4 quota USD 50

User can select 2 quotas of different Donation Record (I’m setting columns SELECTED), so I guess, I cant use Unique Identifier since I will working in two records of Donations Records.

How do u suggest to Reset these rows?
I hope u understand me.

Thx so much in advanced

Hey ! Thanks for sharing your issue with the community. In order to help you get the most suitable information based on your problem, I’d recommend you to move your topic to #help-how-to category. You may use this category to ask general questions or get help with something from the community. This will help us to keep the topics organised :slight_smile:

Please do so whenever you create a topic that is related to this category.

1 Like

Sorry for my fault! I never pay attention in the category. I’m gonna post it there. Many thx

Someone help me what I have to do?

You don’t have to do anything. I just want to keep the conversation to one place (this thread) instead of multiple posts.

Perfect! I was just following the previous post of AymenM. Sorry for any inconvenience