Show user location on detail page

Hi everybody,
In my app I have e list of place, showed like list, and a detail page where I show the position of the place and where I’d like to show the user position.
But in the component of the detail page I can’t find the option show location user.
Only on a “primary” page I can add e map with a user location option.
Some one could help me?
Thanks a lot.
Antonio

1 Like

Hi Antonio. Welcome!
Italian? Me too.

Please check this:

This logs a one-time location that does not update after it is submitted, unlike the Distance Computed Column which updates if the user moves location.

So, you can use the location component in a detail screen to get position of the user , write into a column, and show trough a map component.

2 Likes

Ciao Roldy. I’m italian. Piacere di conoscerti. C’è un gruppo o un canale dedicato, che tu sappia?

1 Like

Non in questo forum. Probabilmente esistono gruppi nei social ma non li frequento, tuttavia questo è un ottimo posto dove chiedere aiuto perché è la communità ufficiale di Glide ed i massimi esperti li trovi sicuramente qui.
Ci sono anche diversi italiani che possono darti una mano, se esponi il problema in inglese però è sempre meglio così raggiungi un maggior numero di persone che possono intervenire.

1 Like