Set app/page default language

I believe most of the apps or pages are created using one language in all of it’s content and it would be great to have an option to set that default language and force it, no matter what the browser / device language is.

Why ?

Even if the app/page is localized using the device/browser language setting, and your app is created in only one language , you will have content that is mixed on your app or page like … search could be in spanish and the content could be in english , and it’s not consistent throughout the user’s journey and from an UX point of view this is not great.

Thanks.

Hi Ovi,

I was wondering if you have been successful in finding a solution to the issue you had brought up. If so, could you kindly share your workaround or solution? It would be immensely beneficial for the community and others who may face similar challenges.

I had posted about a similar concern some time ago (you can find the thread here: https://community.glideapps.com/t/disable-language-setting-set-default-language/28999?u=ehakan), but have yet to find a satisfactory resolution.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and any solutions you may have found.

Hakan

@ehakan I haven’t found a solution