Sending data by email

Hey! I need to send select user data via email, but I need to send all the data (2 columns). How can I do that? Because right now I can only send one last entry from the table
Снимок экрана 2022-01-18 142754

You can send anything you want… check out this demo app:

I can help you with combining all data from any column or sheet, and arrange them in representable format… text… PDF… CSV… attachments

SA hire us

It did not help. You need to send user data to different Emails by clicking the button.
Example: there is an employee, every day he creates a checklist and at the end of the day this list should go to a certain manager. Since several tasks are used in the checklist, all of them should be sent, and not just the last one.

yes, this app does auto-responses, when a specific event happened, it has to be set in Admin mode

Firstly, Send Email actions are only supported in Private Pro apps and looking at your screenshot, I assume you don’t have one.

If you want to send emails from different rows (I assume you mean entries = rows), use some logic to combine them together.

Also, please specify if you want to do this automatically or if users will press this button manually.