RowID of the Users Table as an alternative email when enabling row owners

RowID of the Users Table feels like just as solid an identifier as email. But RowIDs offer an additional level of privacy-friendliness (in certain scenarios, namely public apps) that would be appreciated.

Other users have mentioned a requirment to make RowIDs of the Users Table available as Row Owners:

“I wish that Glide allowed us to use the RowID of the Users Table as an alternative to the email address when enabling row owners.” @Robert_Petitto 💬 Chat Component: A Complete Walkthrough - #8 by Robert_Petitto. Also here, here, and here.

With the recent addition of a (very much appreciated) chat component, Glide would become even more powerful (and, privacy-first) with the addition of RowID of the Users Table as an alternative to the email address when enabling row owners.

Example:
I have an app which has a Users table, protected by row owners, and a Public Profile table which is effectively a replica of some of the information from the Users table (without email addresses, but does include the Row ID from the Users table). I’m using Glide Tables exclusively.

I’d like to create a private chat which uses Row Owners for Chats and Messages, but - as the email field isn’t available from the Users table, even with lookups from the Public Profile table - it’s not possible to populate the “Recipient” column with the recipients email address (the owner of the public profile), when initiating chats from Public Profiles.