Round shape in lists even when there is no picture added

Hello everyone!
Realized that there is a space for an image in list component appeared today. Earlier, when no picture was chosen, the formatting was different and the circle was not shown at all. Now it ruins the formatting on my whole platform. Is it a new design change or a bug?

Thank you for any answer!

7 Likes

I can replicate that, and I agree that it appears to be a bug.

I’ve reported it.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Writing from another account. Can prove that this is a bug. Experiencing it in this account as well.

1 Like

Got the same thing! Profile placeholder showing up on all lists… this happened yesterday as well. They should just have an option to not have profile pic instead of just leaving it blank. bugs two days in a row. starting to wonder if this platform is stable enough for an app.

1 Like

How do we know when this will be resolved? We are supposed to be launching our app next week and this bug ruins our design

2 Likes

Ya, I hope Glide rolls out a hot fix for this within the next day or two. I’m guessing Tuesday.

I got an email from support overnight, saying a fix had been deployed. But as far as I can see, the issue is still there :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I can confirm. For me, the issue has not been fixed too

So glad you posted about this. Thought I was going mad. Couldn’t understand why that darn placeholder was showing.

1 Like

My testing suggests that this is fixed for Card and Grid layouts, but still broken for Table and List layouts.

4 Likes

True, for me it is exactly the same

Experiencing the same issue…

Any update here??? Still seeing the image placeholder in all lists!

1 Like

still not fixed, for me it looks like this

For me, the problem has just been fixed!

Should be good to go now. We got a few reports of this. Thank you!

Here’s my post announcing the fix.

2 Likes

What you have here is not the same issue. You just have a missing image.
Does that one in the middle actually have an image in the image column?
If yes, where are your images stored?

3 Likes

Mine appears to have just been fixed - thank you !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.