Request for Assistance with Glide App Development Platform

Request for Assistance with Glide App Development Platform

Dear Glide Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of developing an application for a client utilizing the Glide platform, using their provided email for team collaboration. However, I have encountered a significant obstacle in my progress.

Despite my efforts, I have only achieved completion of approximately 30% of the necessary tasks when I was informed that I have exhausted my allotted updates. This limitation has impeded my ability to fulfill the project requirements effectively.

I respectfully request that you investigate this matter promptly. While I understand the importance of managing resources, it is crucial for the continued success of my project to ensure that such limitations do not hinder its development. Previously, I have found Glide to be a reliable tool for app creation, enabling clients to conveniently manage payments on a monthly or yearly basis, enhancing their overall experience.

However, if this issue persists unresolved, I may need to explore alternative no-code platforms to maintain productivity and meet project deadlines. I remain committed to achieving the objectives set forth by my client and am hopeful for a positive resolution from your end.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly anticipate your response and assistance in resolving this issue.

Which plan are you on?

Can we see a screen shot of your Usage page please?

2 Likes