Real-time location. of the garbage collection cars in my city

Hello, I need to create an application. that can show in real time the location of the garbage car in my city. showing the routes to be collected. this is a project for the technology fair in my city

@silvana_tupi That is fairly possible.

You can have one row each for Garbage car and Location of each collection point as columns.
Then using map view you can show all the ordinates as well the garbage car’s current location.

I will try to come up with an demo to showcase that.

@silvana_tupi: Check this app i came up with based on your requirement. It has Garbage Car denoted by G*** and then each marker is the collection point. We can easily refine it to show route of Particular Garbage Car only based on login and an Admin Login which can see all Garbage Car’s and where they are.
https://towering-sail-4613.glideapp.io/

@silvana_tupi: Did you get a chance to have a lot at it?

Does this show the live location of the car? Or a predefined location of the collection point?

Both. So live location can be enabled by the user on tapping the navigate arrow. And all the Pin’s on the Map are collection points.

I understand that. My question is, can the end user see the live location of the trucks?
As far as I understand, the live location of the user is visible to themselves and is used to calculate distances from other references.
Did you find a way to show the live location of one user to another user?

1 Like

Nope. That is on my mind and really want that but i suppose that feature is not available at the moment. I will do some R&D and if found something will let you know.
MapLocation Capture

I liked the idea of ​​the collection point. I need the garbage car’s real-time location function.

That’s not possible for now :frowning:.
Though we can show distance between 2 locations or from users current location to a static location.

I liked the idea of ​​the collection point. I need the garbage car’s real-time location function.

can you create an election voting app?

Messaged you on this.