Presenting Baarah: Building 12 processes in 12 weeks across 12 cities

A dream coming to life: This project is one of the most ambitious things we have done and we wouldn’t have reached so far if it was not for our well wishers. This is still just the beginning and we will need all hands on deck to make this successful!

Having spent more than three years at Modernizing Processes, it was time to share our knowledge to the wider community. With this project we intend to be completely transparent as we aim to share every detail of how we employ lean technologies, including NoCode, to develop processes for our clients.

Our goal is to provide value to even more people and expand our network of well-wishers. You can get involved by supporting us through the website link provided below.

Without further ado, we present to you: Baarah. Over the course of 12 weeks, we will develop 12 processes in 12 cities.
#NoCodeNoBoundaries

9 Likes

Today marks a significant milestone which was on my wish list for a long time.
I’ve been working with Glide for more than three years now and today I’ve been invited by them for a live interview.
Where we willll be talking about the story of building Modernizing Processes and talking about my current experience with Project Baarah.
It’s happening today at 9.30 PM IST (12 PM EST, 5 PM GMT)
Register here: Building 12 apps in 12 weeks with Modernizing Processes · Luma
My thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the supporters and well-wishers who have supported me throughout this journey.
And not just those, but all the clients who worked with us and trusted us so far.
It’s time to share with the world what we have been working on.
I would really love it if all of you show up in big numbers for the YouTube session and cheer on like you have always done for me.
Thank you so much. I really look forward to seeing you tonight.
#NoCodeNoBoundaries
ezgif.com-video-to-gif

4 Likes