PADD- a classroom gamification and AI tools app

I feel like my app is ready for launch this upcoming school year. I spent the last month updating it from Classic and added some AI productivity tools under the A.F.I.A tab. If you check it out, any feedback for additional features or changes would be appreciated. I would like to thank @Robert_Petitto who started me on my Glide journey back in 2020 during Covid days with his gamification series. @ThinhDinh for his solutions and assistance along the way, @Jeff_Hager for so many tips and solutions and everyone else in this community who so graciously answered my questions, no matter how basic and newbie they have been. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Congrats on the build!

1 Like

Impressed that you got it done so quickly. Seems like only a week or two ago you were in two minds about whether or not it was worth the effort to rebuild :wink:

1 Like

@ThinhDinh gave me the encouragement to go for it, so glad I did. Once I got into it and you guys were giving the tips past roadblocks, I got in the groove, and things came together faster than I anticipated. Thank you!

4 Likes

Congrats man!

2 Likes

It is back and better than ever after the rebuild. Kids are going to totally dig it next year! Thank you!!

2 Likes