New Card Layout: Left-aligned image

Hello, I hope you are well, I present an idea that I think would be appreciated by the glide community and especially used a lot if it were to become native and not added by css magic.

Here was an exemple of what I think can be good into a card inline list, have the image only small at left or right ? and not full width as is currently the case

If you love the idea then vote :slight_smile: :innocent:.

Yes. VOTED. This is one of the top reasons why I use CSS…to transform the card layout into something more dynamic:

@tristan @david

3 Likes

I would also be okay with an enhancement to the “list” layout instead. It already has standard and compact. Adding “card” could be an option. Also adding in-row buttons like Pages would be bonus.

7 Likes

Yes! :point_up:

2 Likes

Im using this list layout a lot but would like it much better if the image could be moved to the left

4 Likes

yes please this one! especially when grouping lists always wanted the image on the left

3 Likes

YEEEESSSSS, please. The horizontal card format (with the choice to set image left or right) would be a lot nicer than the list format.

Also, I would like to have the option of vertical 1/3 size for the card format, besides the present formats 1/1 and 1/2 sizes.

The main reason I ask for this new options is that I want the “button” feel of the card format, that neither the tile nor the list formats have.

Well, the original request by @Carter can now be done in Pages with the List collection. I would like the card style to be improved with a little space and shadow between them, though.

The vertical 1/3 size format I wanted for the Card collection is now available. Thank you very much!

1 Like

You can do this if you have a business account with CSS.

And if you don’t have it you still can separate each item like in my first image (top of this topic).

You put a filter by grouping (like group by date).

1 Like