My first app - ski info

Hi all. I’m passionate about skiing :snowflake: and started putting together a list of all the companies that make skis and snowboards. I was trying to figure out a way to organize it on a webpage or app (where I have no experience) and was super excited to come across Glide to help me bring it to life. I’m thinking about sharing it with other ski and snowboard enthusiasts. If anyone has a chance to take a look, let me know what you think. I’ve kept it super simple to start. I’m trying to make sure no bugs, and I’m very open to suggestions from other friendly Glide members for how I can add some more bells and whistles :slight_smile:

One specific question - I’ve included stats on number of Facebook and Instagram followers for each of these brands. Right now, I’ve manually inputted the numbers. I’d like to try to figure out how to automate the input of these stats so they stay up-to-date. If anyone knows a way, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Here is the link:

5 Likes

The App looks great. This link might be useful.

4 Likes

Thanks for the blazing fast response! I’ll dig into this and try it out.

Thank you again @Pratik_Shah! I was able to incorporate the direct links to the social media stats.

My next goal is to work on incorporating affiliate links to products. I’m going to start reading through posts on this topic. I’d be very eager to know if anyone has recommendations for good info in this area.

1 Like

Glad that was helpful.