Multirow Choice Component (aka Chips UI)

I sent you a message @Lucas_Pires…but is there messaging for other users too? Also, your instagram and youtube links don’t work FYI - not sure if those were webview or just links?

The messaging set up is great - It would be nice for us to be able to change the label from “Comments” to whatever makes more sense in our use case, like “Messages”.

Can you send again? I’ve check my profile, your profile and gsheets and there’s no msg… Just to be sure, you gotta type and send as a comment, then send the form.

Idk why these are happening. They’re in basic columns, and we cannot put actions in basic columns… Since I made the app, they’re opening like that. I’m gonna change it.

I really tried it… but need more than just CSS

1 Like

Side-by-side buttons using CSS:

<pre><span><style>
.ekttti {
width: 50%;
float: left;
}
.gbJqOE {
display: unset;
}
[data-test="app-button-view"] {
margin: 10px;
}
</style></span></pre>

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 2.21.00 PM

9 Likes

I know it went through because it showed on the screen as a comment on your profile…let me check if I still have the screen up, but yes, will try again…

1 Like

I guess I hadn’t hit “submit”? So NOT intuitive to have to do that…we need Glide to change a least a little bit of the comments flow…

I couldn’t figure out how to send you another message after those two?

1 Like

Yeah, I tried this way… @Lisa create a way with form button as well but, you have to “ask for person permission” and after the person accepts, you can chat like in comments

Um, sorry for that… maybe I was changing the code when you tested.

Now it’s ok

2 Likes

Ah! Amazing background! I’m gonna try again and see how it flows.

1 Like

When you click on my pic at the top (inline list), you can choose the background

1 Like

Btw, I’m still learning spanish too :smile:

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait…how in the WORLD did you figure out how to do a “choice” component using images???

I imagine this is an inline list -> tile view -> Action -> Increment…but what’s the logic?! TELL YOUR SECRETS!

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: I could make a gif your face!!!

4 Likes

Bob, you’re rigth!

Same as here

1 Like

But what’s the increment? I’m sure there’s a math or if/then/else combo in there? Is it something like
NewColumn - selectedColumn

So if I choose the 4th image it would be 4-0
If I choose the 2nd Image it would be (4) + 2 - 4

3 Likes

Gonna try to record a video just show the logic

2 Likes

Were you impressed with my messages in Spanish? Did google translate do a good job? :grin:

1 Like

Yes!!

But I speak portuguese actually :smile:

2 Likes

oh f*ck. :rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, never mind about my beautiful voice and my english :joy: (first time posting in english)

PS: that’s not the official tutorial. I’ll preper it to post here!

https://streamable.com/50ggh2

3 Likes

Bob, I have something urgent to say to you in the Ritual app but ummm, how do I send a message back @Lucas_Pires?

1 Like