iPad/tablet layout for Glide apps

Hi glide Team,

I’m new here and i really love this website.

I have question regarding install the app that i created i want to install on ipad but does not shows a full screen ( not like real app on ipad)

Is there any situation

3 Likes

I’d like to see this in some point too. If remembering right from the old user forum, the answer was that it might become possible later, but now it is meant for phone sized screens only.

Having apps for bigger screens would allow for example easy collecting of user opinions in shops, face-to-face on streets etc. and of course would be good for ‘normal’ app use cases too.

Yes @Juha is correct. The Glide team is aware of the requests and it is on their road map to address. No timeframe given.

1 Like

It’s 7’ x 3’ inch on my iPad screen (12" in height) and it’s easier to use for me then my iPhone :smile:

This is getting closer!! just saw glide tease this feature.

1 Like

Hey Glide Team. I heard about your amazing product two days before, build an app for my restaurant client to do online order management on his iPads and now he’s asking me if there’s a way to make it bigger on theses devices.

Your product is so amazing but tablet support is a must, right out of the box. Please make this possible. We want to onboard a LOT of restaurants but won’t convince them if they’re forced to manage theirs orders from small mobile screens.

PLEASE give this a priority, I volunteer as beta tester if that helps. We need this to help Restaurants to better adapt to COVID, right now.

Thanks

1 Like

This has been in staging for awhile, so they are working on it.

1 Like

This is a must for us too. Planning to build an inventory management app with this and the staff are all equipped with tablets to walk around warehouses and count stock.

Any ideas on time frames yet? I’d like to use this but if it’s going to be too long we’ll have to see if we can find another solution :frowning: