Insert image from my google drive

ios update doesn’t change anything

we talked about this topic one week ago and I remembered it worked one time but i never succeed to do it again the next day

Sorry if I don’t catch this right but we can insert random text and random image URLs now, why make this so difficult? We can do this without having anything stored in the Sheets.

:thinking:

ok but if i want to change one photo or some text I need an access to my edit mode right ?

using reach text component with markdown ?

I think I have something wrong with my phone settings because i don’t see none of the two photos

Yes I see the image. Honestly drive isn’t the best for hosting images. Many people have had issues with it. I would personally upload the images through glide it find a different host for images. There are countless posts about people having issues with drive and images or video.

I would personally upload the images through glide
ok but it’s not easy if you want to move a photo into an another place in your text

Why wouldn’t it be easy? You would just upload it, obtain the url, and use it the same way you intend to within the rich text.

I’m only suggesting to have the image hosted elsewhere other than drive. If you upload through glide, then at least have the image link visible in some non visible column so glide doesn’t delete it after 30 days.

because if I use column just for photo url, It’s not convenient because when I would like to move the photo in the text i should cut and copy one part of the text above and paste it above the text just after photo column

not easier and faster process

You are just getting the url and storing in a column so glide doesn’t delete it. Copy and paste the url anywhere you want. There is no fundamental difference from what you are doing now. I’m NOT suggesting that you use an image component to display the image. Only that you store the url in its own column and then use the url however you want. You can also use another third party host to host the image and obtain a url if you don’t want to mess with the extra column. I’m only suggesting the extra column so the image isn’t delete later.

This could also be an image assets sheet to store the uploaded image urls.

ok i’m beginning to understand
but where can I store my phottos to get a different url from my drive if you say that is not the best way to store images ?
and how do I insert the photo url in my column reach text ?

Download your images to your computer then upload through glide or any other third party image host. Take the url you get from your upload and use that

You are already showing how you are using the url in your first post. Just use the new url from wherever you have the image hosted.

How can I upload an image directly through glide ?

Trough the post I know how to do but trouve my glide exit mode …

And what is the limit of the storage by this way ?

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/guides/quick-starts/getting-started/adding-images