Independent control over "See All" in inline lists

An inline list where users are allowed to add items and is set to only show X items provides a user no indication that items can in fact be added unless “See All” is displayed — which requires the number of items added to the list to first reach X.

When this is a profile-specific list where a new user hasn’t added anything yet, placeholder items are a partial fix but with limits — silly to have more than two.

Here, a user can add to one of two default lists and/or create their own. I can’t communicate the latter without See All or bunch of text.

Different app:

The details page in both apps is similar - here’s a “default” version. Users add to this page from different sections of the app. Page would serve for onboarding tip relating to adding to Shopping Lists until an item is added. If only I could get them there!

ADDED to feature req app

5 Likes

Was literally thinking about this problem today. I voted!

1 Like

sweet - thanks!

1 Like

Actually, I said that right before I actually went to vote, but the features Request app keeps freezing so I can’t vote. I will try again tomorrow. Also, it is unfortunate that when you click on the deep link here it opens in the web browser instead of in the app installed on your phone, so you have to keep signing in again and in this case it’s not letting me sign in it’s just completely freezing up. I keep clicking your deep link and it does the same thing over and over. @JackVaughan The features request app always seems to have some problem or another. Is there anyway for you to send those links to open in the installed app on your phone? I know a lot of apps work that way. And also please note the fact that it is freezing.

1 Like

OK I finally managed to vote for it by finding it in the app without the deep link.

1 Like

Voted

1 Like

Btw, love this idea

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s directly related to my suggestion for an alternative to :heart:

3 Likes

Nice done :clap:

2 Likes

Voted. Also want independent config of see all screen…specifically sorting.

2 Likes