Inconsistencies in Component Order in Container

The arrangement of component orders from the Image below seems illogical to me between desktop and mobile views. What do you think?

That is very odd. Maybe use the “device” integration and build two different screens from the same data source, visible only to certain devices? (The first screenshot could be a desktop screen and you could build a different screen for mobile)

In your example you are using a 4 column container and it is stacking col 1, col 2, etc…

I think what you could do is split your example up into two 4 column containers with 1,2,3,4 in the first container and 5,6,7,8 in the second.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve done that before by separating it into two containers but you’re forced not to apply card style.
Or just leave it as it is and imagine this is the result of a lottery machine shuffle. :laughing:

1 Like

I see what you mean… this is the closest I could get with the native features… a card around each number :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just leave it as it is. You don’t need to take it seriously. I see the forum is very quiet, so just treat it as weekend entertainment. :partying_face:

1 Like

Just for fun… A four row helper table and two collections…

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 2.50.27 PM

1 Like