If user is in certain location...? Hmm?

Hey guys, playing around with maps for the first time.

My question is, is there any option where you can set a location on the map and users can somehow submit something to prove they visited the location?

Or being at a location could trigger visibility of a component?

Just brainstorming on how I could use this feature for either a scavenger hunt type activity. I could leave physical things at that location or somehow verify the user was there. I could require a photo submission but thought you guys might have ideas for something less manual.

Ideas??? :bulb: :smiley:

There is the option to request the user’s location with the location entry component, but I suppose you could also use the distance column. If a user is within a certain distance, you could make a form button display or you could record the distance column value in the form. Then you can determine by the distance if they were at that location.

I like that! That’s the kind of thing I’m looking for- the location is super specific so I couldn’t use a match function to determine whether or not they are there. Good idea. Interested to see if others have tried tackling this.

1 Like

Not sure if this might be of any assistance.

2 Likes