How to use minimum & maximum value

I thought I had figured out how to use the min & max filter and it was working before but last night I tried to use a CCS in rich text and since then the min & max are not working how they use. I deleted the CCS but it still not working properly anymore. I added the screenshot.

I want the month & date to have a min value of 1 and max value of 2, but I get an error message now when the max value of 2 has been met. The year I put min 4 & max 4, I only get an error message when the max has been met. Adding a screenshot

How can I fix this without having to start all over again?

Those are literal values. For example, you are only allowing for January and February in your month entry. You are only allowing the year 4 in your year entry. Most of those people have been dead for 2000 years.

2 Likes

why are you making such weird limitations? what is the purpose of it?
it looks like you wanna limit the year to 4 digits… but what you are doing is limiting it to the number 4.
you should do 1900 to 2022 to get max 122-year-old person…
same with months… put min 1 and max 12…
the best way would be to show a choice component… or a calendar… much easier to choose

2 Likes

I thought the min & max value was to limit the number of input. I see what it does now and corrected it. Thank you.

An UZO you’re right. This took care of the issue I was discussing with you on the other thread. It killed two birds with one stone.

I’m new to this app so learning a lot. Thank you guys.

Had to wait a couple of hours before allowed to respond. Guess there’s a cap on posting when you’re new.

1 Like

yes, they have an antispam algorithm… it suks when you are new and need help… but it is a great tool to make this community the best!

1 Like