How to make Premium Subscriptions for User and make Recurring Payments using Paypal

Thank you!! I just updated the last video to include a user profile page to modify their subscription. No problem at all, thank you for letting me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey no worries, thanks again

This is the setup I used for one of my customers.
Quick and easy

Great tutorial. Thanks a lot. Learned something new today. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@seth, thank you so much for this. I learned some new things, too, and that’s always exciting! Great job on the tutorials!

1 Like

Seth, I think it’s a great course you made. Really helpful. One small thing that would help me is this. Not to change it now, but maybe for in the future. It would help me sometimes to not only know HOW to do stuff but WHY to do certain things as well. For example when making the unsubscribe Zap I don’t understand why I would make the extra step of the ‘CUSTOM’ bit. If you could do a tiny bit of explanation it would help me understand sheets and zapier better as well. Not meant as criticism, just tiny feedback. You did a great job.

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

Thanks Rosinda!! Glad to hear that!

1 Like

That’s very helpful feedback! Happy to explain that one now :slight_smile: The reason you need to make the row lookup “custom” is that’s required in order to dynamically update the specific row that contains the user’s email. If you were going to have a different use-case in Zapier where you were updating the same row each time, you would choose something from the first dropdown. Hope that helps!

Yeah, helpful! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @McJagger - can you send over more details on how you did this? Would love to integrate into our own app when it makes sense to do so. Thanks in advance!

getclipit@gmail.com

I restarted my app that uses this. Check it out live at https://app.dealstoreview.com You don’t have to subscribe or anything, but you can see the process. And know that once you do subscribe I have it auto-redirect to the app (just back to it’s URL) and an email gets sent to the user as well.

1 Like

Ah so there’s no way to view the sheet or the underlying components then to understand what’s going on mechanically?

I’ve received enough inquiries I’ve decided to make a video showing how I do it and how it works. Give me s little time, I’ll get that up for all.

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks so much. Looking forward to checking it out

I would be interested to see more! It sounds great!

Defentley interested

Hey @Nico I am interested.

VERY interested! Is the video available?

I’d like to see your video.
Thank you for our job