How to do a calendar using multiples dates from a cell?

Hello my friends!

I created an event calendar so that the same event can occur on different days and times. So I created a column where I separate these dates/times by commas as follows: DD/MM/YYY - HH:MM. For example: 04/21/24 - 17:00, 04/22/24 - 17:00, 04/23/24 - 11:00.

Now, I would like to put these dates and times in a calendar but I don’t know how to do it because Glide only allows you to use fields with unique data.

Please, do you know any way to do this without creating several lines for the same event?

Kind regards,

Rafael.

So row count is a problem for you? I can’t think of a way to do that without using multiple rows. Even if you transpose them, there still needs to be a helper table with multiple rows to store those dynamically.

A helper table could work but how can I do it using the dates that are in the same cell automaticlly?

If you’re using a helper table, do you need to show events from multiple rows at the same time?

I’m not using a helper table for while. I have a table with multiples rows and each row is a diferent event.