How to create splash screen at the start of the app. Almost i have created 70% of my app. And now i want to create a splash screen, A small video i have created in After Effect and i want to add that video as a splash screen. Any suggestion or help how it work. Thanks
- Create a column called “splash screen completed” in your user profiles table
- Create a new tab with the user profiles table as your source…filter it to where email > is signed in user
- Add the video content you want
- On that tab, include a button with a CTA to begin the app experience (eg. “Let’s go!”)
- That button has a set columns action to write a value (I prefer timestamp) to the “splash screen completed” column
- Set visibility condition on the splash screen tab to only show when “splash screen completed” is empty
- Set visibility condition on all other tabs to only show when “splash screen completed” is NOT empty
but using a button to set a value for the splash screen column will make it visible one time only
Did you want the video to display every time a user opens the app?
I use a GIF image as my background for the sign in screen and the loading screen. It’s not a video with sound, but it’s a GIF made from a video, and gives a nice little startup animation until the app is fully loaded.
There is the possibility though that it could cut out early if the app loads too quickly, as well as looping over and over until the app takes longer to load. So if you are expecting the full length of the video to play, as well as not loop, then using a GIF for your loading screen background may not be a solution.
it will be cool to display the splash screen every time the user opens the app