Hi From Tennessee

Hi Everyone, I’m Mary and I’m logging in from Nashville, TN. I learned about GlideApps at the DevLearn conference in October and now I’m working on my first few apps. My team and I build online courses and we are always looking for ways to engage learners and an app seems like a great place to add value. Looking forward to learning from you.

Mary

5 Likes

Greetings! Welcome to the forum. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @MaryNCreates!

You will find a bunch of people willing to help here!

2 Likes

Thanks! Excited to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome, we hope you find Glide to be intuitive, easy to learn, and an all around great experience. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Hi Mary,

Please can you let me have the website of your online courses, please? Would be interesting to see how you are integrating the Glide app in the learning experience for your users.

Good luck,

Naveen

Hello @MaryNCreates, welcome to Glide’s community forum!

How far have you come with building your app? Don’t hesitate to share your progress! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. My first app attempt has been pretty easy and I have found the deep dive tutorial very helpful.

1 Like

Hi Naveen,
My integration with glide app and our online courses will happen early next year. I’ll be sure to post when it launches. Still in the design phase.

Hi @nathanaelb I’m close to having a prototype. It’s been fun.

1 Like

Welcome! One of the members of the official Glide team just moved to Tennessee…

1 Like

Time to move to another state…

That’s exciting. I’m in Middle TN.

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the Glide party!