Help with a many to many relationship app with several sections

Hey guys, I think I picked an app idea that was a little more than I could chew. I’ve been pouring over the forums and rewatching the guide videos but I’m not sure I have fully connected how to get what I want to do, even though I know it can be done. Take a look at this example of what I’m trying to do to better understand.

This app will be a way to check facts and learn more about an area of history and religion that I’ve very passionate about. I want to help others separate myths from facts and clear misconceptions while giving a good starting point to do their own research if they want to, or just use it to learn.

This is going to be a huge project and not something I can do on my own, but I know many experts in the field and they will be able to assist me. So, building this to be scalable to hundreds of entries is very important.

The end goal is that I want users (and myself) to be able to fill out a form that will link to Google Sheets. An approved team will review these answers for spam and such, check to make sure it’s not something stupid, and add the row to a sheet in my app.

Every row summited will have:

• The main topic it falls under
  • A subtopic
  • An answer (Most of the time there will only be one answer, but for vague things, there could be a few more.)
  • A reason/case on how they got that awnser
  • Sources they used that I already have listed in the app

I did want users to be able to search through all of this, but I’m not sure if that is possible considering all of the links. I’m okay with a separate search per page.
I know Glide doesn’t do “many to many” relations very well and I’m supposed to do “one to many” a few times and use look-up columns. But, every time I think I’ve got it, I go to build out the app and it never ends up showing the way I want. I would really appreciate advice on how I should be making my sheets.