Hello from URUGUAY

Hello, everyone! My name is Aníbal.

I’m from Uruguay, a small country between Argentina and Brazil and I’ve been using Glide since 2020, for different purposes (expense management, tasks and projects, digital catalog, etc.)

My main and bigger project now is an e-commerce tool for small businesses with the following features: showing the products and descriptions, grouping categories, product sets/combos, filtering, highlighting promotions and new/recommended products, promotional discounts and couponing, news and communication, flexible minimum order, delivery zones, service hours, shopping cart, whatsapp ordering, order status management, graphic business reports.

I learned by trial and error, but I´m very proud of the results, in logic and in graphic user interface. I’m still not an expert, but maybe an advanced user of Glide.

Thank you Glide for your multiple functionalities and easy learning curve.

7 Likes

Bienvenido al territorio de lo posible! :muscle:

Saludos

1 Like

Welcome to the family, feel free to let us know if you have any questions and we’ll try our best to help!

2 Likes

Hello! Glad to see Uruguay represented!

1 Like

Hola, aquí un vecino de Colombia para lo que necesites de ayuda en español siempre que pueda ayudarte estoy aquí para servirte feliz día.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community, @Anibal_Hornos! Wonderful to have you here :rocket:

1 Like

Gracias, Dillan. Ya he visto alguno de tus instructivos acá, muy claros y detallados

1 Like

Am I the only one?

Maybe the only active one in the community but I’m sure you’re not the only 1

1 Like