សួរស្តីអ្នកទាំងអស់គ្នា! (Hello from Cambodia!)

I am glade to be part of Glide Community. I am a business owner in Cambodia. I am impressed with glide tools and its ease to create to app.

6 Likes

A warm welcome :wave:

If you ever need any help with anything just ask, we are a friendly community and always happy to answer any questions you may have.

If you’re new to glide there is some great documentation to get you started :arrow_down:

If you have access to YouTube then you could always watch some glide videos too.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @Chamnap! Glad to have you from Cambodia here!

I’m a big fan of Angkor Wat temple, and I wish some day I visit this place there! :relaxed:

Feel free to ask us if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Welcome! :cambodia::slightly_smiling_face::dancer:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Now, I am building a new online wholesale store which aims at providing the cheapest possible price and best quality products for local citizens here. There will be many questions to raise. Thanks in advance for your support.

That would be a great pleasure to have you visit here.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Actually, I have read most of these documents and watched video lessons. I really appreciate that.

1 Like

Nice to see you here, Jack. I’ve always been a big fan of you. I really appreciate your video lesson. It does help a lot.

1 Like

Excellent :+1: