❓ Live Glide Training with Darren on Fridays! + Q&A

Great idea! Will also try to join if I can.

Friday Q&A Week 3 is Today!

If you have any Glide questions or need some advice on implementing a feature, you can join and ask me anything. :+1:

:point_right: Register Here: Glide Expert Office Hours - Zoom

Live Glide Training + Q&A Today (Jan. 28)!

Today I’ll be spicing up the weekly office hours with a step by step walkthrough of how to make a Multi-Step Form or Application in Glide. Questions encouraged! Here is an example of what we’ll be making:

6 Likes

Live Glide Training + Q&A Today (Feb 4th)!

Last week everyone liked me working on something during the live session, so we’ll do it again!

This week I’m working on a Custom Quiz Template. Users will be able to create their own custom quizzes for other people to take.

Check out the demo here:

I’ll start this from scratch and build it out into a fully functional template.

5 Likes

If we miss a week’s session, is there a way to watch a replay ?

@ThatGuyInArizona Yes! I’ve just set up a membership space where I’ll be posting the recorded sessions going forward. Currently, the previous 2 sessions are posted:

• How to Create a Custom Quiz Platform in Glide Pages (Feb 4 2022)
  • How to Create a Multi-Step Form in Glide Pages (Jan 28 2021)

You can sign up to watch these and future recordings here:
https://amble.link/replays

3 Likes

Live Glide Training + Q&A Friday Feb 11th!

​This week I’ll give a demo of the new Glide Tables API and give you plenty of time to ask questions!

Here is a good primer on the subject: How to Use the @Glide Tables API (Getting Started in 2022) - YouTube

:point_right: Register Here:

Replays are available here.

5 Likes

Live Glide Q&A + Show & Tell Today (Feb 18th)!

​Let’s talk no code!

​Come ask me your questions related to Glide, Automation, and no code.

​And if you’d like, I’d love to share some of the one-off apps I’ve built for personal use leveraging the power of Glide!

:point_right: Register Here:

Replays are available here.

1 Like

If you missed it, today we are kicking off a 🧠 Glide Games series. Learn how top Gliders are using Glide to create games! Read more here :point_down:

1 Like

Hmm, when I registered from your email, no problems, but when I click this link, I get this warning from MalWareBytes:

Your Malware must not like the .ma extension in the domain.

1 Like