🚀 Glide table API & curl - what can we all learn together?

It takes a little getting used to, but now I’m using it, it’s brilliant :star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

Of course! @eltintero has mentioned the most likely solution :smiley:.

6 Likes

Don’t think it solves the round-trip time speed up many in this thread were looking for, but for people stumbling on this that just want to have an API to write data on non-enterprise plans, there’s a couple of services that layer on top of the Google Sheets API to give a simple interface for CRUD (Create,Read,Update,Delete) operations. One is Sheety, another is Sheet.best have definitely seen others floating around. Have only used them in toy apps so far though, so can’t speak to performance concerns on any of them.

New API option - Get All Rows

5 Likes

Damn I really need this…

4 Likes

@Mark this seems to have vanished now - plus I think for a while there was ‘GET ROW’ (which was quite handy too). Is this a bug… or a change to the functionality? We were about to deploy an admin tool to clean up data… it was working with GET ROWS… but now we get an error, and I realize that this option is now missing.

Thanks!

There never was a “get row”. I’ll get Support in touch with you - queryTables is only available on Enterprise for now, and I’m guessing your account isn’t migrated to a proper Enterprise one yet.

Same here. queryTables has disappeared from our Enterprise apps. I’ll reach out to support.

2 Likes

Any news on searching the rows with the api call?

I’m afraid not. :frowning:

1 Like