Glide App on Apple Store and Google PlayStore

Hello community, I’m here to ask if anyone has successfully converted and uploaded their glide app into Apple Store and Google PlayStore. If you succeeded on that please let me know what method you used or what software has the capability for that conversion and upload. Thanks in advance!

Vraiment, j’ai le même avec mes clients, ils exigent la présence de leurs app sur Appstore ou Playstore. On a abandonné adalo pour faire focus sur glide. Mais le déploiement sur appstore ou playstore pose un vrai galere. En ce qui me conserne j’ai essayé nativator, appsumo et autres mais nada.

Really, I have the same thing with my customers, they demand that their app be on Appstore or Playstore. We abandoned adalo to focus on glide. But deploying on appstore or playstore is a real pain. In my case, I’ve tried nativator, appsumo and others, but to no avail.

Apparently some Glide developers have successfully distributed their Glide apps in app stores. If you search the forum, you will find many topics that cover this.

However:

1. Glide helps already-existing established businesses build internal custom applications for their employees, customers and partners. These applications are distributed as URLs and QR codes. There is no good reason to use app stores as distribution channels.
  2. In my understanding, app stores are designed to distribute native apps such as iOS and Android applications. Glide applications are not native applications, they are progressive web apps which are distributed via URLs and QR codes.
  3. Apps stores are great as marketplaces to search for and distribute consumer apps that will reach millions of users and whose business models are based on ads or freemium business models. Such apps are the business, unlike Glide apps which serve an existing business and presumably don’t need to reach millions of employees, customers or partners.

These 3 points are basically 3 ways of saying the same thing: Glide apps don’t belong in app stores.

2 Likes

Hello @nathanaelb,

I understand your statement on why Glide apps don’t belong to app stores but the project I’m working on is deficient and inoperative without its distribution into these.

I’ll really glad if you give more information or any documentation about how some of the developers successfully implemented and distributed their glide apps into the AppStores.