đź’° Get paid to share Glide with our new Affiliate Links

I’m excited to announce that Glide now has an affiliate program!

If a new user signs up for Glide by using your affiliate link you will receive 20% of all revenue from that user’s team for 12 months.

If you’re an Expert working with clients, you can also have your clients sign up with this link to receive 20% of their subscription revenue. We’ll have a different model for this in the future, but you can do this in the meantime.

We’re using a company called PartnerStack to manage affiliates and their payments. You’ll be asked to create an account with them as part of the application process.

You can learn more about the program and get your link here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

27 Likes

Yeah! I was waiting for this for a long time.

Will new referrals via the affiliate link also count towards new rows on free apps?

I have my former link posted on many places, I wonder if it makes sense to change it to the new affiliate link as wouldn’t want to lose the free-row reward.

Thanks!

Great. Thanks

1 Like

@grumo the old referral plan is going away – in fact, you can no longer access that program anymore within Glide. This will be a replacement for free rows, though any free rows you’ve already earned will not go away!

4 Likes

Amazing. Been waiting for the is :heart:
Is this apply all the world ? Does it requires a stripe account?

Hey @yinon_raviv, you can find the details here. You can use PayPal or Stripe.

I think they will work with you if those options are not available but you would need to reach out to PartnerStack directly.

The links don’t work for the first link you sent up top where it says “here”. And the link on your facebook page post also doesn’t work. https://hubs.ly/Q010Pcp_0
The latest link seems to work, will check it out.
Thanks for this featuređź‘Ť

We updated that link address, thanks for pointing that out @ToOFa_Apps!

@sebastiansolari FYI the affiliate’s page has been updated to glideapps.com/affiliates not glideapps.com/business/affiliates!

Perfect​:+1::+1:

| | ToOFa Apps - Chat @ Spike | 1d7ioe |

• | - | - | - |

| Ian Leader
January 2 |

• | - |

We updated that link address, thanks for pointing that out @ToOFa_Apps!

@sebastiansolari FYI the affiliate’s page has been updated to glideapps.com/affiliates not glideapps.com/business/affiliates!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.