Get Glide Rows from Make.com

Hi guys, my first time trying to get rows from make… i’m trying to get a row based on a payment ID from the first module but i’ve got this issue coming up:

I would’ve thought you’d have to determine what rows you want to return but there’s nowhere to determine that info.

Any help would be much appreciated

Which Plan are you on?

The error suggests that you are on a Plan that doesn’t support the queryTables endpoint.

On the team plan for glide and core for make…

i see the call API is available for business, that might be my issue

Call API is a separate feature.
But yes, you need Business to get access to the queryTables endpoint.

2 Likes

@Darren_Murphy Im on a business legacy plan, but my Get Rows module just has inputas for table, but no options to filter in any way, and the only output it seems to prpduce when run is the table ID. Am i doing something else wrong?

The Glide Make module doesn’t support filtered queries. You would need to use a HTTP module.

Right. So what is the main use for the Get Rows module in the new Make integration?

It’s essentially the same as the Get Rows API call. You give it a table name, and it returns all rows in the table. There could be all sorts of use cases:

• Maybe you want to use it to backup a table, or tables
  • Maybe you want to trigger some notifications, based on specific criteria. Of course, this would require some post processing in Make
  • Maybe you want to check some values in a table, and conditionally update them
  • Basically, any time you need to examine all data in a table, or a subset or the data.
1 Like

I’m finding that the Make Glide Get Rows module is not returning all columns. It only seems to return none computed columns. I am on the Team plan.
:cry:

That’s correct behaviour. Computed columns are not available via the API.

2 Likes