Filtering inline list in a form

Hola amigo,
As @Darren_Murphy said in his comment inside the topic you shared: this is very sophisticated logic and it’s truly impressive.
If I understand correctly, I believe that actually logical AND suits my case better, no?
We have three tiers/levels of filter:
First level - Account manager
Here we have two ways to select the filter:

1. Switch (Boolean) for “show my accounts”. This is meant to be used by, you guessed it, the account managers. Very easy for them to narrow down to their client list.
  2. If Switch is false, we show a choice list of all account managers to choose from.
    I have added an ITE column to properly mark the account manager: either “current user” or the name selected in the choice list

Second level - type
We have three options: Lead, Client, Inactive client. User will choose on a sliding choice.
This should be narrowed down to only the client types the account manager has. i.e. he/she might have just clients so there’s no point in showing them a slider with leads and inactive clients. I am using the filter option for the screen component and I think it’s working fine.

Third level - status
Each client type has its own list of possible statuses. Again, using filter inside the components to show only the statuses relevant based on the two previous levels.

I’ve tried your AND logic (brilliant), but it’s not working for me. Tried to copy 100% of the logic from your demo, but no luck :frowning:
Any thoughts?
PS - Sorry I cannot share the app, it’s confidential.