Hi Glide community,
here is what I need help with => see below + attached image.
I have an item screen where users can make two things:
- Like/favourite this item (heart icon – top right, highlighted pink), AND/OR
- Mark this item if already purchased (toggle on/off – bottom right, highlighted yellow)
WHAT I WANT
- I want to create a custom “My items” screen
- on this screen I have a segment picker to choose/switch between liked and already have
- when switching between those two I would actually like to switch between two types of content:
- under “liked segment” I would like to display items that the user has liked/favourited (item can be toggled on or off)
- under “already have segment” I would like to display items that have been toggled ON (item can be liked or not)
- when there is no item that is liked, an empty screen is displayed under “liked segment” instead => this empty screen includes some illustration/graphics and text
- same goes for the “already have segment” when none of the items is toggled on
- just to be clear: I want to have two separate empty screens, for each segment one
- How to make a custom segment picker as described?
- How to make empty screens content visible when there is no item to display and how to hide empty screens when (at least one) item is displayed under its segment? I guess this is done by setting visibility conditions, but I didn’t manage to make it work.
Thank you in advance.