Ebooks Files and PDF reader

Hello ! i have an app for ebooks and pdf and i’m searching for a tool that help me display this kind of content specially ebook (.epub) file with an engaging interface that help users customize their reading experience (see screenshot) , i’ve searched a lot but i couldn’t find something that works as an open link and suite glide any suggestions please !
Thanks.
Example :

So do you upload epub files to the app and want users to read that file using something like a webview?

1 Like

Yes ! Exacly

create a text file from PDF and display it in a rich text component, you can add dynamic text size, color, fonts… sample:

2 Likes

with hundreds of ebooks already available it would be very hard to do that. i was looking for a third-party to host the files and display them with in the webview. btw you have done an incredible work, the app is fantastic. Congrats

1 Like

You can most likely use Google Drive… have you tried that?
I built this a while back using pdfs https://kierkegaard.glideapp.io If you need help with displaying google drive files, let me know… haven’t tried with epub files

1 Like

Thanks for help ! actually i was able to display pdfs but what I’m trying to do is to make eBooks more interactive where the user is able to change font switch between Dark/light Mode and many more options that can be done using a e-book reader but until now I can’t find any good online reader that can fit in a WebView to display the book either reader doesn’t allow putting the book within an iframe or it just doesn’t fit right. for example the reading experience in Kindle, ScholarVox… ect.
I hope you understood my idea .

@ThinhDinh @ThinhDinh
UPDATE : I have found an example of what i’m looking for, this is an example but always can not find a tool where i can Host my own files.
this is what i meant a eReader within a webview where you can customize your reading experience ( dark mode / clear mode , chage font type, change font size, mark a page ect…)

Toggle between dark mode and clear mode

Adjust Font Size

Hi. How were you able to upload the pdfs using google drive

hi,I need help displaying google drive files

Please check this, for PDFs.

1 Like