Duplication of components in items

Hello! I am a new user in glide and I have trouble ensuring that my components for one item stays solely in that item rather than duplicating itself within other items in my app. Is there a way to prevent this or isolate the components?

A little more context would be helpful, but I am guessing that you are referring to a collection details screen.

If you want different items in a collection to have different layouts, you have two options:

• Use visibility conditions to hide/show components based on context, or
  • Change the default item click from show details screen to a custom action with several show new screen conditional branches

If you can add a screen shot or two that shows what you have and what your goal is, I might be able to give some more specific guidance.

Thank you so much!!
Not sure if these help but that’s my main problem now. :')
The collections are duplicated to different items despite being different items (?)

Okay.

So a couple of things. With the title component, it looks like you have entered/pasted the text directly into the component. What you should do is make it data driven. What I mean by that is it should read the content from the underlying table. Then you can have different content in each row, and each item in the collection will reflect that content.

With the Collection thats shown on your screen, if you want that top show a unique list for each screen then it should be just a matter of applying a filter. Check out filtering using screen values.

1 Like

Okay I’ll try it out! Thank you so much :smile: