Does Glide collect the emails of users of my app?

I’m building free apps for education for which we want users to be able to track what they have completed; however, this can only be done if someone creates an account. In order to offer this option, I need to have a clear understanding of what is happening with the email information that is being submitted to Glide. Can someone point me to where (if anywhere) Glide provides privacy policy/terms of use information re: whether they are doing anything with the emails of folks who have signed up to use apps created in Glide?

Glide states in their Legal section that Glide is for ages 13+ and that users own any content they upload.

4. Your Content and Licenses

Glide does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or musical works (collectively, “Your Content”) that you upload on or through the Services.

However, it does seem that Glide can “exploit” any public content you post:

you hereby grant Glide a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of or otherwise fully exploit Your Content to provide these services and in accordance with this Agreement. If you post any content on a public portion of the Services (such as comments or a message board), you grant Glide a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including excerpting, in whole or in part), distribute and publicly display or otherwise fully exploit that content on the Services.

Interesting.

Hmmmmm…not quite certain what to make of the second part. Still not quite clear on the simple question of: If I require users to sign-in to my app (by email), does that email address go anywhere (i.e., does Glide share/sell those emails addresses to third parties)? If that is the case, it’s not a complete non-starter (though it severely limits use of any Glide apps within formal US education settings, but something I need to make users aware of by way of a reviewable privacy policy before telling them to access the app.

Precisely.