Delivery App - Retrieving Order

I’m following you @Wiz.Wazeer :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hello,

I am struggling as well to replicate a checkout for a marketplace. Looking forward to see your solution!

Cheers,
Fabrice

1 Like

Sure. Tx

Hi @Wiz.Wazeer ,

I was looking for a cash on delivery solution either. Would you mind sharing the template with me when you finish.

Thanks and kind regards.

1 Like

Sure Tx. Nearly done.

I’ve just overcome a major frustration. I was having this issue with auto generated invoice referencing. The problem was allowing a customer to delete entire order (not items ordered)’ meant the auto referencing went haywire. The only way to avoid that would have been to disable the whole order cancellation button. But I have overcome it in a rather cheeky way. Test the invioice some1 pls. I am getting the customers to generate their own invoice references. This way no need for array formulas etc. Of course you can always internally reference the invoices. This was my main issue If you have other solutions pls share with me when you’ve made your own modifications to my cart.

Tx

I tried several times but I failed even more.
I get the EMAIL_RESTAURANT and EMAIL_RESTAURANT_COUNT in the menu, i pass them down to the Cart, then from there to the Confirmed Orders.
Everything works fine.
But then, on the second order I made, it takes the First Item of the column that have the older count and doesn’t work… :weary:

What am I missing?

@Mariano_Betta Could you share a trial version of your system?
maybe it could be more understandable …

What are you trying to achieve with the count formula? I don’t see it’s relevance here ? Maybe Jeff will know. If I order a meal once a day or 10 times day, how is the count formula helping me or you at your end ?

Hello @ fi.low
There I pass the link.
The application is not finished and surely it still has many errors. Try placing an order from the “Babylon Pizzas” store, confirming it, and then placing another order from the same store.
I also do not have the user settings for you to register, so your address will not leave.
The error you have for me is the count formula, which must be matrix in the confirmed orders table. He will always give you the same number for the same email and restaurant. It is just that. From your menu table you have to make a column in the editor to search for that result.

This image is from the confirmed orders table.

There I realized that you must first be registered for it to work.
jxpl3.glideapp.io

for example, there it shows me the last order, but if I leave the order halfway and I make another one from another store I would have to show that last one. And then you have to resolve all those unfinished orders, because they will generate an ID for you. for example I make an order today, I don’t finish it and I leave it for several days. When I want to make an order in that same store another day, I will have the same id. They are things to solve.

Gvalero :face_with_monocle:Should be releasing it on weekend. I’ve embedded PayPal link by restaurant. Would this sort of thing help businesses in your part of the world. Check it when you get time. Not the best solution but allows payment by PayPal.

1 Like

@Mariano_Betta could you please unlock the flag to make a copy of your app so I can understand the structure?

Made it available. You can check it out to see if it helps. Tx

You can copy it now. Sorry for the delay. Tx

@Wiz.Wazeer

Your APP amazing, it has too many options that sometimes I get lost :upside_down_face:

What I don’t understand yet is the Confirm Item switch. If the order was sent (and closed), why does that switch have some functionality and can change the items within an order yet?

Sorry if the question looks obvious but as I wrote above, your APP has so many options!!

Saludos Wiz, feliz día!

Thank you. Okay the reason I added this was to allow one thing only.

1. Ability to customer to cancel order. If you look carefully it’s the same button that customers use to Deconfirm orders on the receipt. When they toggle the switch to off, you will notice the order confirmed checkbox goes blank on the receipt.just a clever little trick. I took various scenarios into account. Some don’t allow customers to cancel orders. Others do. So I just that I’d add that button.

Other thing I should add is that if restaurant disabled ability to delete receipt, customer would have to phone up to cancel order. Some customers might not like this idea. They just want to order or cancel on the go. The button allows confirmation of cancellation twice. This way restaurant cannot moan and groan. Customer keeps a screenshot of the unchecked box as confirmation of cancellation in any future disputes.

:nerd_face:

Hi @Wiz.Wazeer I’m trying to get your orders app but I deleted my copy of your by accident. Any way you can share it one more time? It’s not available anymore! Thanks from the awesome work

Tx. Your right I removed it after 24hrs. Making some changes and then will make it available again. Will keep u posted.

1 Like

how to put paypal on app?