CSS GlidePage - Card Container

Hi Gliders!

Does anyone know CSS GlidePage (I’m using a business version) for changing the color of container with card background? I followed a Glide tutorial, but still not working (see image below).

Thanks in advance

Looks like You have a colon after Important vs semi colon

1 Like

You’re right @Joe_Gabriele! :+1:

I’d like to change color of two column container with card background design, not container background color. Then, this CSS doesn’t like what I need :upside_down_face:

What exact part do you want to change the color for? The border or something else?

1 Like

The color background of card, not container background. Is it possible @ThinhDinh? You’re the master of CSS :+1: :grinning:

I was naming the container class “dump-truck”.

.dump-truck div[class*="StyledDiv6"] {
background-color: yellow;
}

1 Like

WOW! let me try this… as usual, thanks a lot @ThinhDinh :+1: :handshake:

IT WORKS! I think Glide should give you (and also other helpful Glide masters here) a free charge of business version!!. That’s give you an excellent CSS improvisation on Glide Page… thanks again @ThinhDinh :+1: :+1:

1 Like

@ThinhDinh : one question again… :slightly_smiling_face: I’d like to change text/font color in a container with card design, but it doesn’t. Could you please give another CSS? :pray:

change text-color to just color

.filter-container div[class*="StyledDiv6"] {
background-color: #F8FFE0;
}

.filter-container .headlineLarge {
color: red !important;
}
1 Like

Thanks a lot :+1: :+1:

It works! :handshake: :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.