Creating A List Of Progress Bars

Is it possible to create a progress bar for every row in a sheet? I only seem to have the option to select the first row when using that component.

Today, progress bars can only be added to Details screens, which show one row at a timeā€”although not necessarily the first row. (It sounds like you are showing a Details screen at the top-level, which shows the first matching row.)

You want a list of progress bars? Like a checklist, but instead of checkboxes, progress bars? Can you explain more about your use case?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I am.

Iā€™m trying to create a budgeting feature in my app. Progress bars are a great way to show the % of the budget thatā€™s spent. Itā€™d look similar to this -

4 Likes

Iā€™ve asked for this several times. A way to add a progress bar to the bottom of a card view.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that, the team had asked me to post the question here. Just to avoid any confusion, Iā€™m not trying to add the progress bars to a card view.

No, but to add it to any inline view (including card view in my caseā€¦inline list in yours) would be stellar.

1 Like

Very nice!

Weā€™ve discussed a generic ā€˜list viewā€™, which would be specified like a details view, except the details are repeated for each row in the list. This would allow the feature youā€™re describing.

8 Likes

Yes! That would be neat! Would be nice if it could allow for positioning/sizing/alignment of text and images too.

2 Likes

Liking that layout. :+1:

Visually, very easy on the eye. It enables the user to quickly understand the data.

I am also believe that ā€˜progress dataā€™ encourages users to interact and use the app more frequently.

This feature would be a welcome addition to glide.

1 Like