Convert case (lowercase, UPPERCASE, Sentence. Case & Proper Case)

Notion link:

Direct Replit link to fork:

Notion library with codes constantly updated:

At the moment the types supported are lowercase, uppercase, sentencecase & propercase. I do some trimming and lowercasing in the type input so lower case, LOWer case etc. will also work.

14 Likes

Great,
For information, delete line 3 (console.log …) in the Driver file.
It is not useful, except in case of debugging by Mark and it creates traffic for nothing

2 Likes

Thanks bro! Will keep that in mind, just deleted it.

1 Like

Well done— this will be handy.

1 Like

console.log lines do not create any ‘traffic’—please do not worry about those.

3 Likes

Ah yes, it’s just when we do an inspection, it completely blocks (I cracked after 35768 log line !!)

2 Likes

This has been hugely handy! Thank you @ThinhDinh as always!

1 Like

More to come my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Hello @ThinhDinh . I was using this code to convert case and it was working fine. Now, my app is returning this error in the column: “Error: Loading the manifest “glide.json” failed. Is the URL correct, and the hosting set up correctly?”. Did something change?
I am not expert, so I don´t know how to pass mor information about the error. I Just saw this error in my app and when I edited the column I saw the message above. Thank you if you can help.

I think @ThinhDinh moved all his code columns to Github, so that may explain why the Replit link no longer works.

However, this particular one is a bit redundant, as we now have a bunch of Plugins that will do the same thing. You’re probably better off using those (check the Text Plugins section).

1 Like

Thank you @Darren_Murphy .

I was not aware of this option of Plugins. It´s great and easier.
I implemented at my app, succesfully.

Agree with Darren here, we have a bunch of native things in Glide now so I just opt to use it when it’s available.

Let us know if you need any further help!

1 Like

Thank you @ThinhDinh for let us using your code for that time. Now I am aware and using the Glide native things.

2 Likes