Comments Component - How to set up the text entry field at the bottom?

When I add the Comments component, the text entry is shown at the top. How can I set it up so that the text entry is at the bottom of the screen? Glide Docs shows how to set up Send Message to ChatGPT using the Comments component with the text entry field at the bottom of the screen, so I assume that’s possible…but I don’t know how. Can anyone help me?

Can you show me how you’re setting it up? Any chance you’re using Classic Apps?

A comments component (on the new Glide Apps) shows up like this.

@ThinhDinh Thanks for your reply! No, I’m not using Classic Apps. I was just playing with it again and found out that the text entry field shows up on top if there’s something (any components) above the Comments component.

When I removed the Title (Container), the text entry moved to the bottom of the screen…so, I guess I shouldn’t have anything one top if I want to use Comments component like Chat…

Hmm, does it work like that for any components that are placed on top of the Comments component? It’s a weird behaviour if you ask me.

@ThinhDinh Yes, that’s how it behaves now. I wish there’s a way to specify the placement of the text entry field–either bottom or top…

Yeah I can confirm this. Is this intended behaviour @tristan @Ivo_Elbert ?