Coming Soon: Reserve a Room w/ Recurring Daily, Weekly & Monthly Events

:wave: Hi all!

Just wanted to share a template I’ve been working on the past day or so: Room Reservations.

HUGE thank you to @Lucas_Pires whose design UI skills are off the :chains:.

Take a look and would love your feedback:

17 Likes

Ahhh I’m working on this for my organization too… now the question becomes, should I take the lazy way out and just get your template?! Might have to! Looks great.

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout, Bob! Looks amazing!!

2 Likes

If you can figure out a way to handle recurring bookings, I’d 100% pay for this template!

1 Like

Is that a challenge? :smirk:

1 Like

Hi @kyleheney, I struggled some time ago with “recurring planning” (was not about room, but about lessons).
I imagined this Daily Quiz App

It worked, and was before ability to make calculations on date, which highly simplifies the approach.

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Haha it’s a way for me to not have to do it myself (but pay for it once the template is available)!

2 Likes

@Robert_Petitto how can I add this tab?

2 Likes

@Antonino_Nolasco

But that’s not the answer, I would like make the tabs “My Reservation” and “All reservation” in my app, in your video I have not seen it.

1 Like

Hey @Lucas_Pires

I think I’ve tried every single code on that thread bu I can’t find the one that puts the two inlines that way.

Would you point me to the one?

1 Like

Wow!

4 Likes

We need this natively. It would be extremely useful to manage UX.

4 Likes

@Antonino_Nolasco @SantiagoPerez

Guys, I guess you didnt get it. If you take a look deeper in what we were saying in this thread was how to make a customized choice using inline list… That’s what I show in the video.

@Robert_Petitto is using this thread to do it…my guess

1 Like

Ok. Let me look closer then.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yep! Totally took inspiration from Lucas’s app and other UI I’ve seen on Dribbble.

@Antonino_Nolasco
That component is a choice component set to segmented view. Here’s the CSS for the styling modification:

<pre><span><style>
.ips-inner {
background: transparent !important;
height: 60px !important;
}
.gRmGlg {
color: rgb(108, 99, 255);
font-weight: 600;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;
border-bottom: 5px solid rgb(108, 99, 255);
}
.jdcPQp {
color: #aaa;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;
border-bottom: 5px solid transparent;
}
[data-test="app-inline-picker-item"] {
border-radius:0;
}

Change the border-bottom to your desired rgb/hex color.

5 Likes

@Kyle_Heney How would you expect that to work? They book a room 2pm-3pm and set it to recur daily/weekly? Start Date/End Date? That’s a lot of conditions :scream:

3 Likes

@Robert_Petitto now we have math with dates… yup, maybe we can do it :smirk:

1 Like

Haha that’s exactly why I’m willing to pay for this template if it does it all!

The idea would be that I could book a room for every Monday from 9-10AM until a certain date (or enter the number of recurrences).

3 Likes

Ya…tricky thing is that each reservation needs to be on its own row. So, you’d need to use a spreadsheet formula to expand the one form submission into X number of rows where X is the amount of weeks to recur. If they choose an end date, that X can be a weeknum formula that subtracts the end date weeknum from the start date weeknum to determine the number of booking rows to populate.

3 Likes