Code BOOK

i don’t know why is happening, out of thousands users you are second one who reported this issue

@Uzo well it was just to inform you it may be that the error is in my windows.

I’ll try tomorrow at a friend’s house and I’ll let you know

1 Like

thank you. I added a direct button for the desktop… can you check if it works? @scorpio

right-bottom corner

1 Like

perfect the one that worked for me was the green.
The blue one did the same thing it opened infinite

1 Like

it moves the original one to the corner… thanks… try the blue one on your friend comp… if it works… that means there are some settings in your browser…
I see the clock is not working… definitely something wrong with your browser… maybe these extensions that you have there…
do you have problems getting time(now) in the Glide math column?

I don’t have math problems in glide and I’m sure now the clock always shows 12:00 I’m in Spain and right now it’s 00:37

it should show your time and date from the math column

now it works in the blue.

How can I check if I’m failing math in glide?

open a math column and write now there… and use Now from the dropdown list to replace it… use it in the text element, then see in the live app if it shows

yes it works I made a sum of a total and it shows it to me in the app

no, use the time now…
this is how the clock time is calculated in code book

yes it works.

did you try it in the live app… not in the editor?

also, can you try this column to format time? maybe this is a problem:

Do the CSS examples work on Pages at all? If not, is there a collection of CSS hacks for Pages anywhere?

I don’t know… I don’t use pages… they sucks :wink:

can you try the time formating column?

ok
Is there an example to make a clock?

I happen to like Pages quite a bit. It’s still a fairly new release so of course it doesn’t have all the features of the mobile app builder but I’m sure it will get there.

just use the formating column: