City guide template, is this feature available ?!

Hey Glide community,

I鈥檓 struggling with city guide template :world_map: , is this possible to do this (and how?):

路 Once an address has been filtered (in the list feature), then clicked on to read more details, can it then be shown on the map ?

路 Can a search bar be added directly on the map (to filter adress as on the list) ?

路 Can 芦 pop ups 禄 be used when the map isopened by the users ? The idea is to promote special offers, newaddresses, etc.

路 Can the address be booked directly from the app ?

路 Can the app be bilingual, so that the userchooses to use the app either in English or French ?

路 Does the app and the user location feature workoffline ? (ex : as it does in Mapsme)

Thank you sooo much for your help !

Hi there @Chrystal

• You would have to click back to it on the map again alongside all the others. Alternatively, you could add a map component which would display that location on the details page.
  • The search bar triggers the list view again by default. Are you saying you鈥檇 want to see the map and all the addresses being filtered out as you search?
  • @mrbromley and @matt are two of our experts who have experience creating promotions in apps. You could see if they are available for hire to help you.
  • We don鈥檛 have bi-lingual support at the moment in the way you describe.
  • Glide apps generally don鈥檛 work offline. If I understand you correctly the answer to that is unfortunately not.

You would have to click back to it on the map again alongside all the others. Alternatively, you could add a map component which would display that location on the details page.

Thanks, how could I do it?

The search bar triggers the list view again by default. Are you saying you鈥檇 want to see the map and all the addresses being filtered out as you search?

Yes, exactly, how could I do that?

Thank you very much Jack,

Here鈥檚 some info on the map component - which you鈥檇 need to add to your list items. https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/components/media/map

At the moment you can鈥檛 do this - but I have added a feature request for you.

Thank you so much!

Le ven. 27 sept. 2019 脿 11:05, Jack Vaughan via Glide Community glideapps@discoursemail.com a 茅crit :

Appears existing functionality addressed request, topic archived.