Certified expert, expert, regular, and leader status?

I am just curious- Whats the difference between certified expert, expert, and regular? Which of these statuses is actually affiliated with Glaideapps (benefits directly or indirectly from glideapps)?

I am assuming that a ‘leader’ represents a Glideapp employee. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Leaders are employees.
  • Certified Expert is someone who applied to be listed as an expert on Glide’s website
  • Experts are those that are not listed on the website, but have substantial experience with Glide
  • Regulars are those that are on the forums quite regularly.
3 Likes

Thanks @Jeff_Hager. You always answer the tough ones. Does any expert benefit financially for helping people/glide pro customers like me?

1 Like

For helping people on this forum, no, but it’s one hell of an addiction for me.

8 Likes

Here you go ThinhDinh. It’s like money but instead completely useless.

silver_32

3 Likes

I thought so but just wanted to be sure. Often people take the help of experts, certified experts,
and regulars for granted.

Therefore, on behalf of everyone who forgot to thank you guys, thanks so much :pray:. You guys are helping us implement our vision and are helping society.
Special mention: @ThinhDinh @Jeff_Hager @sardamit and every expert, certified expert, and regular who helps out here.

11 Likes

Without @ThinhDinh and all the others who helped me as well, a certain and predictable outcome:

3 Likes

:rofl: likewise

2 Likes

Just one correction here:

Experts on the forum, I think, are listed as Community Experts on Glide’s Experts page.

3 Likes

Thank you, Sumit. :slight_smile:
I am just glad I was mentioned in the same sentence with @Jeff_Hager and @ThinhDinh. :slight_smile:

It usually becomes a lot easier to answer questions that are really well-drafted with all the details in one go. For instance, you and @Deena do it so well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Completely Agree. Its an addiction to keep checking out community :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes